[Vala] Generic GPtrArray name

With the improvements made to GPtrArray in GLib 2.22 (reference counting
and the ability to specify a free function), it would be very useful to
have a generic implementation available from Vala.

In order to preserve backwards compatibility, we would like to keep
GLib.PtrArray as it is and implement a generic version with a different
name in Vala. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to decide on a name we
like. Right now it seems like the two best choices are:

      * GLib.GenericArray
        Not the shortest name, but fairly descriptive of what it does.
      * GLib.ArrayList
        Short and consistent with the gee naming scheme. The problem is
        projects using Gee would always have to type Gee.ArrayList or
        GLib.ArrayList to disambiguate their choice.

Does anyone have any good ideas? Or a preference between these two?

-Evan