[Vala] Blindigs

Hi, first i will explain the situation and later my question.

I create a dir in vala's directory named "Proyects", inside I have:
    test.vala
    /CFunctions -> A directory with 2 archives, Operations.c and Operations.h
    /Vapis -> A directory with only one archive, Operations.vapi

Operations.c have this:
---------
#include "Operations.h"

int sum (int a, int b) {
    return a+b;
}
----------

Operations.h have this:
----------
int sum (int a, int b);
----------

and Opèrations.vapi have this:
----------
namespace Operations {
    [CCode (cname = "sum", cheader_filename = "C:/vala-0.9.3/Proyects/CFunctions/Operations.h")]
    public int sum (int a, int b);
}
----------

the file test.vala have next:
-------
using Operations;

public void main () {
    Operations.sum(2,4);
}
-------

I compile the vala file with this comand with the console in the directory proyects:
     C:/vala-0.9.3/Proyects>valac --vapidir=./Vapis --pkg=Operations test.vala

but the compilator answer the next:
    test.vala.c<.text+0x16>: undefined reference to sum

but if i generate only the c file, it is ok:
----------------
/* test.c generated by valac, the Vala compiler
 * generated from p.vala, do not modify */

#include <glib.h>
#include <glib-object.h>
#include <C:/vala-0.9.3/Proyects/CFunctions/Operations.h>

void _vala_main (void);

void _vala_main (void) {
    sum (2, 4);
}

int main (int argc, char ** argv) {
    g_type_init ();
    _vala_main ();
    return 0;
}

¿What I do bad? Thanks

No has visto nada como el nuevo Messenger, ¡te sorprenderá!
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-messenger