Re: [Vala] gstreamer-controller bindings

Hey Rafael,

What I've done when things don't seem to work, is figure out what the exact
command is to
compile the C file, and then edit the C file & compile it. (Without valac,
because as you said,
that would overwrite the C file.)

How you can do this is pass valac the  --save-temps  switch, and it will
keep the .C .H etc files.
then just run "gcc <files/switches> `pkg-config --cflags --libs <package
name>` <files etc>"

Good luck, -Harry