Re: [Vala] enum values and scopes

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 23:11 +0100, Bob Hazard wrote:
Are you using var?  var isn't determined until compile time so it
can't work with autocomplete.  If you are explicit when you declare a
variable then it becomes much more useful.

I use var now and then and also used it in my example but I was
referring to the problem in general.

As to vtg sometimes the symbolbrowser and autocompletion works,
sometimes it doesn't...
I'll give valencia a try but it wasn't as full-featured when I tried it
some time ago.

regards
andi