Re: [Vala] Error in GLib.EnumClass binding (Re: Display values of an enum.)

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 07:03:16AM +0000, Peterpaul Klein Haneveld wrote:
The warning can be safely ignored I believe (though it is a bug in valac --
it should know to emit correct cast). The error is caused by error in the
bindings.

The GLib.EnumClass.values member in gobject-2.0.vapi needs annotation:

    [CCode (array_length_cname = "n_values", array_length_type = "guint")]

(the same annotation is correctly used in other places in the file, e.g. the
ValueArray class).

The Glib.FlagsClass.values member needs the same annotation, too.

Ok, do I need to write a bug-report somewhere?

Yes please, bugzilla.gnome.org.

--
http://www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System