Re: [Vala] Assertion Fails in valasemanticanalyzer.c

Am 08.07.2010 um 04:39 schrieb tecywiz121:

When I compile my project with git head I get the following assertion:

ERROR:valasemanticanalyzer.c:2939:vala_semantic_analyzer_get_actual_type: assertion failed: (instance_type
!= NULL)

I have seen that as well here and could fix it by adding missing <T> specifiers to my delegates.
Vala should of course rather emit an error, but I think Jürg will do that eventually.

Cheers,

:M: