[Vala] Fw: Re: Graphic toolkits for Vala?

--- Begin Message ---
I wrote grava which is a vala-cairo based canvas to draw graphs and make them interactive. I plan to release
something new by the end of summer.

In the other side. Graphviz is great. Layouts are not easy to implement and the api could be better. It can
render in png or svg, so you can embed this easily with gtk.

You can read xdot.py source. It would be great to have it in vala.it respects the layouts of graphviz and is
interactive with some animations.

Another option is to write your own one from scratch..and i will probably use clutter in order to benefit
from cool animations and simpler coding plus gobject goods.