Re: [Vala] Proper Syntax for Array of Nullable Strings

Sam Wilson wrote:
Does this qualify as a bug?

I'd say yes. (keep in mind it's experimental)

Because as it stands now, I cannot define
an array of nullable strings (or floats or anything else for that matter)

another problem I am having a hard time wrapping my head around is
whether or not

string?[] a = new string?[10];

would define an nullable array of strings, or an array of nullable
strings.

I'd say it's an array of nullable strings.

 Is it possible to define a nullable array of nullable strings?
How?

Good questions. I don't think it's possible right now.
Would it be "string?[]?" ?

Best regards,

Frederik