[Vala] bug in gnome-keyring binding?

As I'm new to Vala, I thought I'd ask first before filing a bug report
as I could be doing something wrong.

I'm trying to use the gnome_keyring_find_items_sync  function. Vala's binding is

public static GnomeKeyring.Result find_items_sync
(GnomeKeyring.ItemType type, GnomeKeyring.AttributeList attributes,
GLib.List found);

Shouldn't found be an out argument, as that's where the list of found
items is returned?

When I try the following code

List found = null;
Result result = GnomeKeyring.find_items_sync
(GnomeKeyring.ItemType.GENERIC_SECRET, attrs, found);

I get this warning:

gktest.vala.c:90: warning: passing argument 3 of
‘gnome_keyring_find_items_sync’ from incompatible pointer type
/usr/include/gnome-keyring-1/gnome-keyring.h:245: note: expected
‘struct GList **’ but argument is of type ‘struct GList *’

Scot