Re: [Vala] example request

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 23:56 +0100, Frederik wrote:
see attachment,

Thank you.

I may have some follow on questions.  I use scratchpad as a 'scratchpad'
constantly, unfortunately it doesn't compile with the latest versions of
vala.  And it's a bit complex for me to try to work out the compile
issues.  So, i was hoping to implement a very basic replacement for it,
with the biggest 'want' being that as content changes, the file gets
saved to disk.

Can anyone point me to an example where i can see something along the
lines of  ... hey, this changed (in my case the text buffer), do this as
a results ...

Thanks,
reid