Re: [Vala] Vala Coding Style

Maria Rodriguez wrote:
Hi,

I was looking for some advices of vala coding style. Specifically on the
following issues

*Indentation (reading preview posts, it is still not clear for me, if it
is 8 or 4 spaces)

This coding style is only for hacking on the Vala compiler itself. For your
own projects you can choose any coding style you're comfortable with, of
course.

The Wiki samples mimic the Vala compiler coding style, but with 4 spaces
instead of tabs, in order to save horizontal space and because tabs are not
easily editable in text input areas of browsers like Firefox.

By the way where can i found documentation about this sintaxis used when
defining an interface in dbus.[DBus (name = "com.hello.org")]

Could I adopt Gstreamer Coding Style?, and gst-indentation tool, or does
vala already have this?

I don't know of any pretty printer tool for Vala yet. However, you can try
if C/C#/Java tools work with Vala source code.

Any good advice on this issues, will be very useful

Regards,
Maria

Best regards,

Frederik