Re: [Vala] Is it possible to do a reading buffer offset in vala?

Hello Xav
That looks like exactly my problem, the only thing is that not the whole
string is broken, but only the multibyte chars (crème brûlée -> cr?me
br?l?e).
Am I loosing the multibyte chars in the cast to string of my reading
buffer (which is: char* buffer = new char[MAX];) or in the gio
inputstream reading?
I expected to reconstruct the whole file content, if I read it byte by
byte.?.
Regards
Jörn