[Vala] Vala - generates code at runtime
- From: jideel <jideel free fr>
- To: vala-list gnome org
- Subject: [Vala] Vala - generates code at runtime
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:36:56 +0100
I'm wondering what would be the "right" way to generates code/classes at runtime, and reload it into the
I thought to use the modules/plugin approach (http://live.gnome.org/Vala/TypeModules) the following way :
- generate code than can be reloaded (plugin code, [ModuleInit]) using some kind of StringBuilder
- flush it to a file
- compile this file either by forking a valac compiler or perhaps using directly libvala (possible ?)
- reload the resulting plugin binary into the app
There's probably a better way to accomplish this kind of task.
Any idea / suggestion ?
Thanks for helping :)
] [Thread Prev