Re: [Vala] internalization

so..I ask u if exist a good and possibly simple guide about the gettext and
if u can link a guide....:)))

I started playing with Vala some time ago and in order to speed-up the
learning process, I wrote simple application called "sampala" (SAMPle
vALA application)[1]. It's main purpose was to learn how to integrate
Vala and autotools, but along the way, I also added i18n support using
gettext. It may also serve as a quick-and-dirty guide to cairo
drawing;) Check it out, you may find it useful.

Tadej Borovšak
tadeboro gmail com
tadej borovsak gmail com