Re: [Vala] Dbus, connecting a signal to an async method...

Il giorno ven, 03/12/2010 alle 17.18 +0100, Abderrahim Kitouni ha
scritto:
session_proxy.name_acquired.connect (this.name_acquired);
What I would have done is:

session_proxy.name_acquired.connect ((name) => this.name_acquired.begin(name));

Ok, cool this works thanks. However in this case the lambda should be
(p, name) => this.nameacquired.begin(p, name); ;-)

However I guess that this is just a workaround, the related bug should
be fixed!

You can also try to pass the begin method directly (but I'm not sure it
works).

No, I tried that, but it didn't work, I got an error since the begin
return value was considered just like a void.