Re: [Vala] Proposed Vala Logo

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 10:17:28PM +0300, Dov Grobgeld wrote:

Reminds me of the logo of the Israeli dairy company Tnuva. See:

http://www.tnuva.com/

So I guess that if this logo gets accepted, then I'll feel a sudden urge for
cream cheese whenever programming in Vala. :-)

I, for one, couldn’t avoid thinking about the Racket[1] logo, which
is even more similar to the Tnuva one than the proposed Vala logo.

I could be coding a little too much Scheme, lately…

[1] http://racket-lang.org/
--
Andrea Bolognani <eof kiyuko org>