Re: [Vala] valasemanticanalyzer error

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Andrea Del Signore <sejerpz tin it> wrote:

Thanks for the explanation but I can't really imagine any other way of
doing this without specializing the map method, because I don't see
implemented any "standard" (non generic) IList interface in gee.

So:

public void map<T>(DFunc fn, Gee.List<T> acc) { ... }

and then

a.map<string>((Enumerable.DFunc<int, string>) f , b);

Thanks! I didn't know you could have generic *methods* - is that
documented anywhere? Not as clean as I'd hoped for, but it's
definitely better than not being able to do it at all. Is there any
way I can replace `f` in the above code with an anonymous lambda?

martin