Re: [Vala] Weird Gee segfaults

Stéphane Maniaci wrote:
Thanks for the help! I don't think I'm doing anything weird with my
code, somebody please tell me if I'm coding something wrong. My (pet)
project is hosted here : http://github.com/stephh/Impresario.

Regards,

− Stéphane.

Hi,

I compiled and tried your program and didn't get a gee segfault, but I
got a segfault when clicking the "next" button due to this line:

  current_slide.animate (Clutter.AnimationMode.LINEAR,
                                2000,
                                "x", 300,
                                "y", 150,
                                null);

The x and y values must be doubles, not ints (Vala can't check the
type for varargs):

  current_slide.animate (Clutter.AnimationMode.LINEAR,
                                2000,
                                "x", 300.0,
                                "y", 150.0,
                                null);

Or cooler:

  current_slide.animate (Clutter.AnimationMode.LINEAR,
                                2000,
                                x: 300.0,
                                y: 150.0);

Best regards,