Re: [Vala] Vala - Unreviewed patches.

On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 11:15 +0200, geert jordaens telenet be wrote:
Currently a lot of unreviewed patches exist. Could somebody review
them? (IMHO) Feedback on the patches is important to get more people
involved or familiar with the development process.

I'll try to review pending patches as soon as possible. I've been busy
with other things, however, I'll try to spend more time in patch review
from now on as I agree that it's really bad to let contributors wait
long for feedback.

Jürg