Re: [Vala] <glib.h> and <glib-object.h>

Borja Varela Brea wrote:

Hi not sure if
this is the best place to ask but I'm sure you can lend a hand to me.
After compiling a file. vala to. c I tried to compile by hand with gcc
but obviously not found the library <glib.h> and <glib-object.h>, then I download it from gtk , then
compile the. c with the command:

    gcc `pkg-config --cflags gobject-2.0` p.c

but it gives me an error: undefined reference to g_type_init. Why can it be?

I try the comand "gcc `pkg-config --cflags glib-2.0` p.c" too, but it still don't working.

"--libs" is missing:

$ gcc `pkg-config --cflags --libs gobject-2.0` p.c

Best regards,

Frederik