[Vala] GtkSourceCompletion segfault

Hello,

I test GtkSourceCompletion (include in GtkSourceView 2.10) and I rewrite in
vala this example:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtksourceview/tree/tests/test-completion.c?id=GTKSOURCEVIEW_2_10_0

I have a bug for add custom proposals (GtkSourceCompletionWords works fine
except a bug in the binding) as if they were freed, but I don't find problem
with valac.

The bug make a segfault:

*** glibc detected *** ./main: double free or corruption (fasttop):
0x00000000023d5110 ***

Or warning:

Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to set text from markup due to error parsing markup:
Error on line 1 char 13: Invalid UTF-8 encoded text in name - not valid
'\xe0F\xd3\u0001'

Have you an idea?

--
Nicolas Joseph