Re: [Vala] clutter-gst bindings

Hello,

Am Samstag, den 17.04.2010, 00:28 +0530 schrieb Yuvi Panda:
Hey, I've applied to work on Cheese for this year's GSoC and part of
the proposal is to migrate the UI from C to Vala. We're also moving
parts of the code to clutter.

We also need to use clutter-gst from Vala. According to the Bindings
page, a clutter-gst binding is supposed to be available, but I'm
unable to find one anywhere (Google-fu, nor the git repo's vapi
files).

I also looked for clutter-gst bindings. There are bindings at:
http://git.clutter-project.org/?r=bindings/clutter-vala

But I had my problems getting them to run.
Anyhow, I attached a cltter-gst vapi (created from a gi file) and a
manually created one. Maybe they help you.

- fabian