Re: [Vala] Problem binding lasem-0.2

On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 22:39 -0400, Sam Wilson wrote:
On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 16:33 -0700, Evan Nemerson wrote:
It looks like lasem is missing gdk-pixbuf-2.0 in the Requires section of
its pkg-config file.

Seemed to be the problem, vala-gen-introspect just ran and made a gi
file, now to continue with binding...

So I made a vapi file, but I have no idea where to go from here.  I know
that the binding is not entirely correct, and probably needs a lot of
touching up before its usable. I have no idea what I need to do to
continue, so if anyone could point me in the right direction, please do.

If you take a look at http://sellyourvote.ca/lasem-vala.tar.gz you will
find my vapi file and the gi file.  In order to get gen-introspect to
work however, you must add gdk-pixbuf-2.0 as a requirement to the lasem
pkgconfig file.

Thanks again,
Sam