[Vala] About the convenience of using Vala

Hello, I have many doubts about if it's convenient use Vala in my project.

I want to write some libs (and a program), the libs and the program will do
a lot of symbolic calculus, mostly with logic operations and objects as
sets. But also will do numeric operations. I want to make my libs and
program multiplatform, and independent of any desktop system (i'm worried
about the dependencies of Vala), and i thought in Vala because it's a hight
level language that allows me to create fast and eficient programs.. (in
esence, i want to create a specialized program to help mathematicians in
many tasks (not only engineers or physicists, the target are the
mathematicians)).

Thanks in advance :) .

--
- Per la llibertat del coneixement -
- Per la llibertat de la ment...       -