[Vala] Problem with Thread, GTK and signals

Hi

I'm trying to update 2 progress bars from a Thread emitting a progressed
signal.

The idea is the thread does some long running tasks, and updates a task
progress, and a total progress by emitting a signal.
And I update 2 progressbars when this signal is emitted.

It all works well under Linux, with Vala 0.7.6. However, on windows, the
progress bars stops updating after a few seconds. I tried with 0.7.6 and
0.7.7, with almost similar results. On 0.7.6, the first progress bar I
update works, but the second stops. On 0.7.7, both stops.
I tried to put Gdk.threads_enter/leave at various without success.

So, I was wondering if anyone had an idea on what to try next ?

regards

Simon Arnaud