Re: [Vala] Marshalling stuff into JSON

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
Fwiw, I had lots of problems with json-glib as well. I talked with Jürg
about it who told me he had something written in Vala. I took his code
and based on that. The current codebase can be found at
git.freesmartphone.org -> libpersistence.git (mickey branch). Perhaps
you can add up on that.

Thanks for the pointer, and for the commiseration ;-)

I found the parsing fairly straight forward, but the generation is causing me headaches. For the time being I'm generating the JSON "by hand" (for my simple objects it's fewer LOCs anyway :-).

/M