Re: [Vala] Builer connect signals

I try with test_window_on_testButton_activate it doesn't work and i get this :

Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find signal handler 'test_window_on_testButton_activate'

Did you compile with '--pkg gmodule-2.0'? You must do that.

I use Linux box. I will try some mix words to callback name if it have works.
I don't understand why if my class name is TestWindow i have to use test_window to callback name, it is a
C requirement?

Yes, when Vala compiles to C code a Vala method with name
'NamespaceName.ClassName.method_name()' becomes
'namespace_name_class_name_method_name()'. You can see the generated C
function name when you compile with 'valac -C'.

Best regards,

Frederik

I added '--pkg gmodule-2.0' and now works.

Thanks.