[Vala] Improving the i18n binding in GLib

Dear Maintainers,

The attachment is a patch that adds a few more gettext functions to the
glib-2.0.vapi.

Also in the patch I moved the gettext functions to Intl namespace, while
leaving the _ macros under the GLib namespace.

If it possible I would also suggest using the name I18N as the namespace
for i18n functions, instead of the current name 'Intl'. Because glib
abbrs internationalization to i18n(glib-i18n.h), not intl.

Yu