Re: [Vala] Embed Python into Vala, extend Vala with Python
- From: ecir hana <ecir hana gmail com>
- To: Frederik <scumm_fredo gmx net>
- Cc: vala-list <vala-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Vala] Embed Python into Vala, extend Vala with Python
- Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:10:51 +0200
On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Frederik<scumm_fredo gmx net> wrote:
here's a proof of concept. Compile with:
Wow! That's all?! Nice....
$ valac pythondemo.vala -X -lpython2.6
If you want to do more interesting things (e.g. function callbacks) you
will have to add more API bindings.
What do you mean by "callback"? Calling a Vala code from within Python code?
What about passing a Python string back to Vala?
Anyway, is there some documentations on all of this? Is this what I
need to re-read (it's a bit complicated to me, so far)?
] [Thread Prev