Re: [Vala] Parsing with Vala

Le dimanche 18 octobre 2009 à 19:26 +0100, Abderrahim Kitouni a écrit :
Hi,

2009/10/18 Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>:
Hi,

I'd like to do some script parsing with Vala, and I wonder if anyone of
you had done something like that. I'm mostly interested in the lexical
parsing (strings, keywords, numbers, etc.).

You might want to look at GScanner, I haven't used it myself, but it
seems to be exactly what you want.
http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/stable/glib-Lexical-Scanner.html

That looks effectively exactely like I want.

Thanks Abderrahim !

        Xav