Re: [Vala] Vala bindings for epiphany?

Op vrijdag 25-09-2009 om 22:11 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Magnus
Therning:
Does anyone out there have a .vapi for epiphany's extension API?

I'm particularly interested in the bookmark manipulation API.

Afaik the idea is to have at least Seed extensions for Epiphany. Python
support has been dropped, and it won't come back. I'm not sure about
Vala, even though there were plans for it:

  http://uwstopia.nl/blog/2008/07/vala-bindings-for-epiphany-extensions

But then, I think Seed extensions are designed fill exactly the same
gap, so I'm not sure what the added value of Vala extensions is.

    — Wouter