Re: [Vala] GtkBuilder example ... bug?

Hello!

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 21:53, Jakub Klawiter <jklawiter gmail com> wrote:

so probably there is, a bug in example code. Can I ask where? ;-)

Maybe it is not a bug in example but in vala?

In .c code generated by vala signal handlers are called as:
void my_bar_on_button1_clicked (GtkButton* source, MyBar* self);
void my_bar_on_button2_clicked (GtkButton* source, MyBar* self);

(in Vala code it is on_button1_clicked function in MyBar class)

so, to get it all working i have to change signal names in sample.ui
to this names, and all is working correct. Anyway it is probably not
how it should work.

--
Pozdrawiam, Jakub.
Milion osób dziennie pobiera Firefoksa... pobierz i Ty! www.firefox.pl