Re: [Vala] posix: FILE binding

2009/11/20, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickey vanille-media de>:
While trying to add popen(3) to posix.vapi, I stumbled
over the current binding of FILE, which looks incorrect
to me. All the functions that operate on FILE seem to
take a FILE*, so binding it as [SimpleType] defeats this
purpose.
I think it's wrong to define it as a struct in the first place (let
alone as a simple type) :  it's an opaque struct in C, so it should be
a compact class (and it is in glib-2.0.vapi)

Abderrahim