Re: [Vala] Realize - proto2

On 2009-11-17, Abderrahim Kitouni <a kitouni gmail com> wrote:
--0016363ba12e49f6b5047897b3bc

I've reimplemented realize in ~120 lines of python (well, I've cheated
a bit, I'm using an existing engine), I think it's easier for
prototyping than vala.

All the programing language should have python's "battery included
libraries" bundled. Users should not have to go around to look for basic
libraries themselves.

We should run down python's reference library and create the equivalent
libraries either by wrapping existing library or write new one in vala.

The "standard library package" can be shipped separately from the
libvala if needed.