Re: [Vala] Vala & concerned issues !!

Dear Frederik

This is what exactly I'm looking for :-D

Best regards,

Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 16:36:38 +0100
From: scumm_fredo gmx net
To: vala-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Vala] Vala & concerned issues !!

Emad Al-Bloushi wrote:
 Thank you very much Frederik for your valuable answers I think it is
very clear to me now & I'm waiting for Vala quick start tutorial for
Java programmers to have comprehensive knowledge :-D

Best regards ,

I have added the "Vala for Java Programmers" tutorial to the Wiki:
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/ValaForJavaProgrammers

I encourage every Java programmer on this list to try it out and
fix technical, grammar and spelling mistakes.

Best regards,

Frederik