Re: [Vala] Libxml2 being nicer?

Hm.. I think that would work but I've been following
http://references.valadoc.org/libxml-2.0.html So i guess the bindings
for the html parse of libxml isn't there yet. I tried to follow
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Bindings to bind libxml2 but after making
the .files and .namespace there wasn't much luck running with the
vala-gen-introspect. It just hangs doing nothing.