Re: [Vala] some libeflvala patches; was: Re: Compact classes in HashTable

Hi  Łukasz,

Here are my two patches from my ongoing rewrite of ffalarms in Vala.
(Is there a better place/method you would want to accept libeflvala
patches?)

The canonical place would be the FSO mailing list smartphones-
userland linuxtogo org

libeflvala-lupan-ecore-signals.patch ::

In git now, thanks.

libeflvala-lupan-elm.patch ::

In git now, thanks.

And a question:

Would you apply a patch to make most sth_set(value) methods also
accessable as properties (I can prepear it) such as:

     public void title_set( string title );
+    public string title { [CCode (cname = "elm_win_title_set")] set; }

so then one can write

-    win.title_set( "Elementary meets Vala" );
+    win.title = "Elementary meets Vala";

I like that, so yes, I'd appreciate a patch.

Best regards,

Mickey.