Re: [Vala] Compact classes in HashTable

On Wed, 2009-05-27 at 02:13 +0200, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
I just found the reason why my programs are leaking memory like there's no
tomorrow...

I have been stuffing compact classes in HashTables, which -- as I know now -- do
not destroy the things they contain. Fun.

I read about HashTable<>.full, but this won't help in my case, since I can't
seem to access the respective free function from Vala.

One workaround is to declare the corresponding free function generated
by vala as an external static member of the compact class.

What can i do? Is Gee handling this better?

Yes.

- Yu
Thanks,

:M: