[Vala] Hello Vala and Gnome World

Hello VALAds,

i now have my first "useful" tool/code "done", well at least to the
extend that it "works for me" :) (eeepc701, ubuntu 9.04, valac7.2)
(bug reports, suggestions, rant, etc. highly welcome!)

SccPlayer
"Player for shoutcast.com playlist streams"

Give it a file:// or http:// uri of the playlist file.

Yeah, you could call this "re-inventing the wheel", but i did it as an
exercise (and itch:) to learn Vala and GTK, and programming in general.

And yes, i'm one of those hobby hackers who "can't do quality software"
but there's hope -> http://see.stanford.edu/ ! ;P

seen that, been there, next please.
Andre "Osku" Schmidt

ps. no, i don't have anything to do with shoutcast.com, it just happens
to be the "internet radio uri database" i used. and the name _is_, as
the code too, just a "working-title"...