Re: [Vala] more posix for 0.7.3 release

Hi Mickey,

On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 01:06 +0200, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
thanks for applying all the posix enhancements, I could reduce my diff a lot :)

Here's some more which you might want to review, on top of master:

http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=vala-
lang.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/mickey/0.7/posix

Thanks for the patches. I've applied two of the four new commits.
TIOCM_* and ptsname_r appear to be Linux and GNU-specific, respectively.
Maybe it makes more sense to add them to the linux vapi.

Jürg