Re: [Vala] Linux26 vapi

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 3:42 AM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<mickey vanille-media de> wrote:
Just a heads up, so that we avoid duplicate work. For the Vala-
reimplementation of the freesmartphone.org mobile device middleware I found
the need to bind linux 2.6 specifics.

I will not try to push them upstream yet since there's a lot more to come.
Still you may find the need for something like that (or have patches...
*hint*), so here's the location:

http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=cornucopia.git;a=blob;f=libfsoframework/vapi/linux26.vapi;hb=master

Cheers,

:M:

Awesome, thanks for the bindings. I have some bindings to net/if.h and
arpa/inet.h but am having problems with structs having unions. Anyone
know how?. Once I fix that, I can send them across for inclusion.

Regards
Sudharshan S
Blog : http://www.sudharsh.wordpress.com
IRC  : Sup3rkiddo @ Freenode, Gimpnet