Re: [Vala] Dynamic arrays in Vala - example for newbie

Ok, thanks for the advise then.

Now I have different problem. If I do the code below inside a
function, it works:

/-----------------------------------------------
string[] a;
a= {};
a += "sometext";
/-------------------------------------------------

But if I do initialization outside the scope to make array global:

string[] a;

And then inside the function:
a= {};
a += "sometext";
I get following error:
error: ‘a_size’ undeclared (first use in this function)

How do I declare global array properly?

Leonti