Re: [Vala] DBus services in shared modules implementing interfaces defined in a shared library

You have to subclass GTypeModule, and manifestly call the annotated
method(declared in the plugin) within the plugin manager code.

If it still doesn't work perhaps it is a bug.

Check the generated code for the shared plugin and see if the dbus
types are correctly registered in the ModuleInit function/in the
xxx_register_type functions.

Yu
On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer