[Vala] posix vapi name errors

I have a problem with Posix bindings... it seems that vala ignores the
cprefix and lower_case_cprefix attributes, and when I try to compile I
get errors like

        undefined reference to `posix_signal'

or
        ‘POSIX_SIGTERM’ undeclared (first use in this function)

(because the generated code has the namespace prepended to all
names...).

does it happen to anybody else?

rgd
alberto
--
Alberto Colombo, MSc

PhD student at Digital Imaging Research Centre
Kingston University, London

e-mail: a colombo kingston ac uk
 phone: +44 (0)20 8547 8642
  http://cism.kingston.ac.uk/people/details.php?AuthorID=925