Re: [Vala] Added kill and pid_t to posix.vapi

Hi everyone

Could anyone please code a little example regarding GSL shaders integration in VALA ?
In the clutter 8.0.8 (the c version) there is a shader example (test_shader.c and test_shader.sh) which works fine but unfortunately this example wasn't included in the smaller list of VALA examples. This would be really useful for the VALA community to have a small GLSL sample in VALA : for example a window and the entire content of the window displays the result of a small GLSL fragment shader.

I did try to code it in VALA using the Gl.vapi until I realized the shader bindings are not included in the Gl.vapi. So I guess only Clutter offers GLSL bindings for VALA coders at the moment.

Cheers
Godwin