[Vala] jack binding

Hi

I'm sure that someone is already working on them... just so as to
minimise duplication of efforts, I attach my attempt. Transport control
is missing, but the rest should be complete.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, especially regarding:
 - how to define a method that takes an array of 2 structs and writes on
them
 - what exactly the difference is between struct, [Compact] class and
class...
 - where to find more documentation about the [directives]

thanks,
regards
alberto

--
Alberto Colombo, MSc

PhD student at Digital Imaging Research Centre
Kingston University, London

e-mail: a colombo kingston ac uk
 phone: +44 (0)20 8547 8642
  http://cism.kingston.ac.uk/people/details.php?AuthorID=925