[Vala] GNU Portable Threads

Hi all

I'm working on a project using stackless python.
The choice was done because:
 - it is crucial to have very lightweight cooperative threads
 - it is a modern language with classes, inheritance, and so on...

Now, I've seen that a framework exists which provides non-preemptive
priority-based scheduling for multiple threads of execution (aka
``multithreading'') inside event-driven applications.
I know, It's not so new! :)

My question is: is there a vapi file (or is it being worked on) to use
GNU Pth in vala?

Thanks
Luca