Re: [Vala] [Patch] Small improvements on gsl bindings

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 18:31 +0200, Jürg Billeter wrote:
Hi Yu,

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 21:53 +0800, Yu Feng wrote:
Here are a few small improvements on gsl bindings.

Several places the pointers are properly replaced by arrays, and several
delegates are handled the native vala way.

Thanks for the patch. It does not apply on master, though.

patching file vapi/gsl.vapi
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Skipping patch.

Sorry, it was a reversed patch.
I made a diff with the master and my local version(not on the git). the
two file names must be misplaced. patch -R should apply it cleanly.

6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file vapi/gsl.vapi.rej

Jürg