Re: [Vala] Loop not found?

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 09:24 +0200, Jürg Billeter wrote:
On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 07:17 +0800, Yu Feng wrote:
I was trying to catch up with recent vala master branch, but I get this
error:

valacodevisitor.vala:308.34-308.37: error: The type name `Loop' could not be found
    public virtual void visit_loop (Loop stmt) {
[...]
Nevertheless git reports the working copy is uptodate and clean.
valaloop.vala is in the source file list.

Looks like you've run ./configure without --enable-maintainer-mode.
Always use ./autogen.sh instead of ./configure when building from git
and everything should build fine.

well the maintainer mode is enabled.
But there is a warning saying automake-1.10 not found -- I guess because
of this automake didn't proceed, and makefile.in wasn't updated. Rerun
autogen.sh solves the problem. Thanks for reminding me.

Was there any changes related to the automake version recently?
I didn't notice autogen was calling autoreconf until today.

Regards,

Yu

Jürg