Re: [Vala] [Patch] GCC error with markup parser

Dne 7. červen 2009 19:43 Yu Feng <rainwoodman gmail com> napsal(a):
Hi Jiri,

I think it is a bug in glib-2.0.vapi.

Although it looks irrelevant, this patch solves your problem.

Thank you. It works, but it actually doesn't fix it completely. When I
include a variable of that delegate, it won't compile again. Vala is
trying to use the delegate type which doesn't exist in C headers.

I would try to fix the bindings myself, but I can't find any
(complete) documentation of the CCode attribute... Any idea where to
look?